ARCH logo.

Respite Care Resources

The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare offers respite vouchers for legal guardians of children. Specifically, children who have been diagnosed with Serious Emotional Disturbances (SED). BPA Health is the entity that manages these respite vouchers for Idahoans.

As part of your ‘finding respite’ journey, we recommend you check out the ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center. Yes, they may redirect you back to the Idaho Caregiver Alliance. However, they have other great resources and information related to respite.

← Back to Resource Library