Guardian of a child with Emotional Disturbance?

If you are the legal guardian of a youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED), you might qualify for the Idaho Respite Care Voucher Program. This program helps reimburse the cost of a respite care provider and is ran through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. To learn more, go to BPA Health’s website

The BPA Health website can help you learn more about the qualifications, the voucher program, and maybe provide you and your loved one a well-needed break from each other. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.