Resource Category: Housing


WICAP serves Western Idaho to help low-income families in the community improve their lives and the lives of others. Their programs include early childhood education (Headstart), childcare, employment and education services, money management, energy assistance (heating), Temporary Food Assistance Program, a food pantry, and other emergency services. They have offices in four counties: Adams, Payette, Washington, & Gem. Canyon county has mobile services.

  • Adams County Center (WICAP - Canyon County) 110 Moser Ave Council, ID 83612
  • Washington County Center 30 & 32 W. Main St. Weiser, ID 83672
  • Gem County Center (WICAP- Gem County) 213 E Main St, Emmett, ID 83617
  • 315 South Main Street, Payette, ID 83661-3315, USA

SILC (State Independent Living Council)

The SILC works closely with the Idaho Centers for Independent Living and other organizations to promote independent living for Idahoans. They have resources for assistive technology, housing, transportation and more.

Idaho Centers for Independent Living:

  • Disability Action Center Northwest (DAC) – Moscow, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, Bonners Ferry, Sandpoint, Post Falls & Lewiston, Orofino, Grangeville, and surrounding areas
    • Living Independence Network Corporation (LINC) – Boise, Meridian Garden City, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Twin Falls & surrounding areas
      • Life, A Center for Independent Living – Pocatello, Preston, Blackfoot, Burley, Ammon, Idaho Falls & surrounding areas
  • 505 N Main Street Moscow, ID 83843
  • 3726 E Mullan Avenue Post Falls, ID 83854
  • 307 Nineteenth Street, Suite A-1 Lewiston, ID 83501
  • 1878 W Overland Rd Boise, ID 83705
  • 4110 Easton Ave Suite B, Caldwell, ID 83607
  • 182 Eastland Dr North, Suite C, Twin Falls, ID 83301
  • 640 Perishing Avenue, Suite A, Pocatello, ID 83201
  • 725 Jensen Grove Sr., Suite 5, Blackfoot, ID 83221
  • 2311 Park Avenue, Suite 7 Burley, ID 83318
  • 250 S. Skyline, Suite 1, Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Res/hab Agency List – Department of Health and Welfare

Categories: Housing

Find Help Idaho connects Idahoans seeking help with resources in their local community. It’s free, confidential, easy to use, and provides up-to-date information in more than 100 languages.
Through community collaboration and support, works to improve health and social outcomes throughout Idaho.

We recommend using this statewide resource database if you need a resource that is not caregiver-specific or in the ICA Resource Database.

VA Homeless programs HUD-VASH

The HUD-VASH is a collaborative program between HUD and the VA that combines HUD housing vouchers with VA supportive services to help Veterans who are homeless and their families find and sustain permanent housing.

Categories: Housing
Tags: statewide, Veterans

Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF)

The Supportive Services for Veteran Families provides a range of supportive services designed to promote housing stability for eligible very low-income Veteran families. Through the SSVF Program, El-Ada will provide outreach and case management services and will assist participants in obtaining VA benefits and other public benefits. Program is for residents of ada, elmore, and canyon counties.

  • 701 E 44th St, Garden City, ID 83714
  • 2250 S Vista Ave, Boise, ID 83705
  • 585 N 3rd E St, Mountain Home, ID 83647
  • 15 W Colorado Ave, Homedale, ID 83628

211 Idaho Careline

Navigators can help you find resource using a statewide resource database. They can help find resources to address various concerns including employment, food, domestic violence, housing, mental health, transportation, medical care, and more. Navigators can help with rental and deposit assistance for families with children in the home who qualify. They have an online resource list: