Resource Tag: respite
On site for seniors INC
On Site for Seniors provides medical house calls, telehealth, advocacy for frail seniors, and respite care for family caregivers. The progams provided by this group adhere to the needs of those who are homebound.
- 296 West Sunset Avenue #14A, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815-8330, USA
Sarah Care works to provide extended resources for older adults. They provide many services such as financial assistance, meals, nursing, salon services, and many more.
- 1655 South Vinnell Street, Boise, ID 83709-5138, USA
Hike 2 Heal
John and Junes Mission is a non-profit organization that reduces burdens of survivors and caregivers. They do this through personal growth opportunities in wilderness experiences and community resource partnerships.
- 3022 South Shadywood Way, Boise, ID 83716-7054, USA
Area VI Agency on Aging of Eastern Idaho/Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership
As a Community Action Agency, in addition to providing direct aid, they provide both active support and crisis intervention. EICAP places a high value on dignity and self-respect. Through resources from the government, churches, individuals and the overall community, they work to empower people.
- 935 East Lincoln Road, Idaho Falls, ID 83401-2119, USA
Area V Agency on Aging, Southeast Idaho Council of Governments, Inc.
This Office on Aging works to promote independence through dignity and choice. Their goal is to provide an environment where people can live in their homes as long as they can, as safely as they can, and as comfortably as they can
- 214 East Center Street Suite 10, Pocatello, ID 83201-6372, USA
Area IV South Central Idaho Area Agency on Aging , College of Southern Idaho – Twin Falls
Area IV Agency on Aging provides support groups, wellness groups, and other supports for caregivers.
- 650 Addison Avenue West 4th floor, Twin Falls, ID 83301-5851, USA
Area 3 Senior Services Agency (A3SSA) – Meridian and Treasure Valley
The Southwest Idaho Area Agency on Aging provides solutions for caregivers and those with disabilities. They accomplish this through comprehensive information, advocacy, and planning efforts.
- 1505 South Eagle Road Suite 120, Meridian, ID 83642-9357, USA
Area II Agency on Aging of North Central Idaho – Lewiston
The Area II Agency on Aging, (AAA II), serves older Idahoans in north central Idaho with a variety of programs and service designed to enhance their well-being and ability to stay at home, stay healthy, stay safe, and stay informed.
Additionally, the AAA II provides education, respite and support to those who care for older Idahoans.
- 124 New 6th Street, Lewiston, ID 83501-2133, USA
Area I Agency on Aging of North Idaho – Coeur d’Alene
The North Idaho Area Agency on Aging is committed to working with older adults, their families, and the community in order to acquire information and services that will improve independence and quality of life.
- 402 West Canfield Avenue Ste 1, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815-7784, USA
Rise: Friday Night Out
The Rise Friday Night Out Group is for adults that have been diagnosed with developmental disabilities, and desire to be in a recreational and social group that provides fun activities and time with peers.
- 3062 North Five Mile Road, Boise, ID 83713-5215, USA
- 608 South Washington Avenue, Emmett, ID 83617-3525, USA
- 1993 East 8th North, Mountain Home, ID 83647-2326, USA
- 3070 12th Avenue Road, Nampa, ID 83686-8402, USA
- 1092 Eastland Drive North Suite A & B, Twin Falls, ID 83301, USA